January 25, 2007

Six weird things

So here are six weird things about me:

1) My favorite place is on or near the water. But I came as close as humanly possible to drowning in an Oneida Lake boathouse when I was a little girl.
2) I love people, but I hate the phone. Despise it. I don't know why, and I wish it were different.
3) I love mornings but I hate to get up early. "So go to bed sooner," you say. But I love the nighttime!
4) I wanted to be a nun when I was growing up. Now, I am not religious in the traditional sense, but spirituality is very important to me.
5) Thunderstorms terrified me as a kid. Now I love them. They completely intrigue me. And they still terrify me.
6) I love liver, onions and bacon.
7) There are a lot more weird things about me, and I never know when to stop writing.

About this post
I was tagged for this "six weird things about me" post by Lisa. Each person who gets tagged then posts their own six weird things and clearly states how this works. And after posting, the person "tags" other people.

When you tag someone, don't forget leave a comment in his or her 's blog that says "you're tagged" -- and tell your friend to read your blog for information as to what it means.

I'm not sure yet who I will tag...not many of my friends have blogs. But most of them are delightfully weird.

1 comment:

Lisa Ryan said...

So that's why you never answer the phone! LOL

you nearly drowned? you'll have to share that story.

a nun? a NUN? ummm no. spiritual yes, nun no. :-)