January 27, 2007

10 15 things I want to do in the next 100 years

In no particular order -- except for #1, which is, well, #1:

  1. Live, someday, on or very near a beach, and grow geraniums in pots on my beachside deck.
  2. Learn to like running -- and get really addicted to it.
  3. Visit all the U.S. coasts (except Alaska's). I've seen the mid-Atlantic, the Southeast, the Gulf Coast. Still to see: the Pacific Northwest, the West, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
  4. Become a neat freak.
  5. Learn to draw and paint.
  6. Write a book...maybe.
  7. Get more involved with volunteer opportunities.
  8. Do at least one good deed without fail every single day.
  9. Learn more about working with databases, XML, Flash and other Web technologies.
  10. Take up kayaking.
  11. Make wine.
  12. Get up the guts to let my hair go silver and keep it long.
  13. Own and run an online business selling...what?
  14. Trace my genealogy.
  15. Visit Greece and Sicily, if I can get past the flying part.

Okay, wait. Now that I've gotten started, I see that I have a lot more to list and to do. And ever-less time to do it.

So what's on your list?

1 comment:

Lisa Ryan said...

This could be a neverending list! I have a few of those on my list. I will have to post mine sometime.

Call me when you make wine, or decide to go to the Greek Islands.
:-)